The Amazingly Useful Cuisinart Food Processor
Submitted by Jen on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 13:29
No kitchen should be without one of these!
Why I love this Cuisinart Food Processor. . . by Jen
I have used many Food Processors in the industry but this is the one that I highly recommend. I decided that I wanted one because of how versatile it is.
I found myself in need of something that would chop, dice, shred and slice. I also found that this food processor purees and mixes nicely.
I make everything from tuna patties, salsa and pizza dough in mine. I even make my own hamburger in my food processor!
I love it and it remains on my kitchen counter because it really doesn't take much space at all and I used it almost daily.
There are so many things about this food processor that I love.
It is safe and very easy to clean. That is very important to me because I am so busy with my children.
The Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor features include:
- 9-Cup Lexan® work bowl
- Extra-large feed tube slices whole fruits and vegetables
- One-piece Cuisinart® Supreme™ feed tube
- Stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm)
- Stainless steel shredding disc
- Chopping/ mixing blade
- Dough blade
- Detachable disc stem
- Recipe / Instruction book
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Limited 10-year motor warranty
- Limited 3-year warranty
I tend to look for the best reviewed products before I buy them, because it gives me a confidence in purchasing them online when I don't otherwise get to test them in person and I was amazed at what others were saying about this Cuisinart food processor.
What a few others have said
- The 9-cup bowl is bigger than what I was used to, but I love having that capacity - one can cook for just two, as I usually do, or for a group with ease.~ C.A.
- This food processor does it all, and it does it fast. Clean up is ultra-easy, as all the parts are dishwasher safe.~ M.K.
- This is a great machine to have in any kitchen! ~ T.T.
The only problem that I have found (and typical of all food processors I have owned) is that when I use the slicer the vegetable tends to get stuck under the lid and it is usually the first few slices. I can deal with that because this Food Processor is absolutely amazing, durable, easy to clean, and it lasts!
This Cuisinart 9 cup Food Processor sells for the best price on Amazon, usually around $160 and it ships fast.